VJoy Driver Error
VJoy will sometimes cause our Gallery character models to rotate infinitely. A faulty VJoy driver will send inputs to the game despite no buttons being pressed.
We find that this error occurs if you try to open the Wii U USB GCN Adapter app after you start Icons: Combat Arena.
To fix, first please follow these steps:
1. Close out of Icons: Combat Arena
2. Turn off the Wii U USB GCN Adapter app (VJoy)
3. Turn start the Wii U USB GCN Adapter app
4. Start the driver and make sure the ports are all detected and the driver "Enters Input Loop"
5. Start Icons: Combat Arena
If these steps did not fix the issue please continue below:
1. Open Start Menu
2. Type "Add or Remove Programs"
3. Click "Add or Remove Programs"
4. Type "Vjoy" in the search box.
5. Select "Uninstall"
Manually Uninstalling VJoy:
If you fail to uninstall vJoy through the the uninstaller or if you have accidently deleted the uninstaller you can still remove vJoy following a few steps.
Note: The following explanation is based on Windows 8 interface. Other Windows platforms are essentially identical.
- Open the Start Menu, type CMD and hit Enter.
Start the device manager: Enter
devmgmt.mscin the command-line window (CMD).
In the Device Manager, Select Menu item View then Devices by connection.
vJoy Device will be clearly visible:
- Right-click on vJoy Device. Select Uninstall. Check the check-box and click OK.
- This should remove vJoy.
Remove driver from Driver Store
Based on this article.
- Enter pnputil -e in the command-line window.
- Search for Shaul in the text you receive.
If you don't find then vJoy is not installed
If you find entries of the following type:
- Write down the names of the OEM files (e.g. oem86.inf) associated with vJoy.
- Remove all OEM files associated with vJoy, one by one.
- To remove an OEM file (e.g. oem86.inf) you need to enter pnputil -f -d oemXX.inf where XX stands for the appropriate number.
(e.g pnputil -f -d oem86.inf)
Remove additional vJoy Files
This part is not essential.
In most cases, vJoy install its files under C:\Program Files\vJoy. You can now remove them.